8am - 10pm
8am - 2pm
Outdoor pool: 9am - dusk
Hot tub: 9am to 9pm
Questions or concerns:
or call 603-823-5542.
We'r are looking forward to another summer of fun in the White Mountains while providing a safe environment for our guests and employees.
While staying with us, please mind the 6-foot social distancing rule that applies to all areas of public life right now. We also ask all guests to wear masks when this distance cannot be maintained, also when entering and leaving the dining room, bar and common areas.
We are following the advice and recommended protocols set by national, state, and regional agencies and hope this will put you at ease to enjoy your time with us. Our employees will be wearing face masks for their safety as well as the safety and comfort of our guests. During your visit, we ask if you would:
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance from other guests
- Wash your hands often or make use of the sanitizers places around the Inn
- Wear a mask when you cannot social distance
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue (or elbow when unavailable)
- Stay at home when sick or if you have a fever - really
- See a doctor immediately if you feel symptomatic
- Rules are rules, regardless of what we think of them. We will follow and enforce required guidelines as set out by the state and reserve the right to deny service to anyone who willingly disregards these rules or acts irresponsibly towards our guests and staff.
What to Expect During Your Stay:
When checking in:
Upon arrival, you will be asked a series of questions and to attest to the accuracy of your statement by signing it. If you are not an NH resident, you will also be asked to certify that you have followed the current 14-day quarantine rule prior to arrival.
- Please wear a mask when entering our Inn. If you forgot yours, we are happy to provide one for you.
- Ideally only one from your party should enter for check-in to reduce crowds.
- Please come inside to our front desk to check-in, sign the statement, and provide your credit card.
- All our room keys are sanitized during check-out and again disinfected prior to check-in.
- Our front desk team will disinfect the credit card terminal between each guest and also all high touch areas around the foyer and front desk.
Check-in may take a little longer as we follow the Covid-19 operational guidelines - thank you for your understanding and patience.
When arriving in your room
We have developed new cleaning protocols that strictly follow the state and CDC sanitization guidelines for our industry.
- All high touch areas will be thoroughly disinfected, and the room inspected to ensure our standards are met.
- We have removed all unnecessary items from our guestrooms that are difficult to sanitize between guests, such as decorative pillows on beds, books, and brochures.
- There will be sufficient bedding for everyone in your party. Spare bedding will be available (when possible) with advanced notice.
- We will continue to provide bathroom toiletries, please feel free to take these home after your stay since we will provide a new set for each guest.
Please contact the front desk if you have any questions or concerns. Please enjoy your stay!
While you are staying with us
To give you peace of mind and to reduce contact, we will not be servicing your room during your stay. If you require more toiletries, towels, and bed linen, please contact our front desk. (603-823-5542) Of course, we would love to see you but also aim to minimize guest and staff contact for less risk of transmission.
We are delighted to continue offering you our customary full American breakfast of cooked-to-order entrees, served by our friendly servers. Our continental buffet will not be offered at this time according to state rules. In its place, we will add a healthy breakfast option to our menu consisting of fresh fruit, granola, and yogurt.
To minimize crowding, we will be doing breakfast by reservation. The front desk will ask you to make your reservations at check-in.
Please remember to wear your masks while entering and leaving the dining room. Face masks are available from us upon request. Breakfast may be included with your stay depending on the lodging plan you choose when making your reservation, but gratuity is not and is greatly appreciated by our servers.
Dining room and Pub Service
Our restaurant or Pub open for dinner based on demand, with seatings from 6 pm to 8.30 pm, by reservation.
State rules limit party sizes to 6 guests per table - sorry.
We have reduced the number of tables available to allow a 6-foot distance between parties.
When dining in the Pub please do not stand waiting for a table to become available. State law requires all bar guests to be seated at tables which are six feet apart.
Our menus are written on marker boards to eliminate the handling of paper menus.
Our kitchen team has completed the latest ServSafe qualification for food safety and kitchen hygiene prior to returning to work.
Please wear a mask when entering and leaving the dining room. Face masks are available from us upon request.
While we are experiencing lesser visitors to the Easton valley and our Inn, we have reduced our menu offering to include favorites and signature dishes - Bon Appetit!
You can 'express-check-out' by leaving your keys in the room or dropping them off in a basket on the porch and we will email you your receipt. Otherwise please see our front desk for check out and to drop off your keys.
Our outdoor pool and hot tub are open! In the interest of social distancing, we recommend that no more than 10-12 guests are using the pool and no more than four guests who know each other use the hot tub at any given time. Because of this, we also ask your cooperation by limiting your swim and soak time to one hour to allow other guests access to this amenity.
The game room is also open, please exercise social distancing rules and use the wall mounted hand sanitizer units provided to sanitize before and after use.
Towels are available at the front desk for your convenience.
The tennis court and complimentary bicycles are available at your leisure. Please spray down the seat and handlebars with the alcohol spray bottle located in the bicycle shed before and after riding.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-823-5542.
Top of Page